Source: KT Casebook
The Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research (KTDRR) has developed the Knowledge Translation (KT) Casebook to highlight what NIDILRR grantees are doing in the area of knowledge translation. Many grantees have indicated that they feel the development of a casebook of KT activities and accomplishments will help to:
- Learn from each other’s experiences
- Make connections with other grantees that may facilitate and expand our KT actions
- Gain new ideas about KT strategies being used by other grantees
- Identify KT examples that have focused on stakeholder or target audiences of interest
- Expand awareness of the KT accomplishments being made by NIDILRR grantees
We will update these entries as appropriate and add more NIDILRR grantees’ KT stories to the KT Casebook annually. If your NIDILRR grant project would like to share your experience to be included in the next KT Casebook, please contact us today!